Welcome, ! We are delighted to share with you our latest online courses.
You are currently registered for Master Class by Fraud Doctor site as with the email address of .
Need Some Help?
We try to ensure everything runs smoothly. From time to time, you may run across something we did not consider in the FAQ section below. If you did not find answers to your questions, or you need a bit more personal assistance, just let us know and we will do our best to bring a solution. Email the Support Team at [email protected].
We try our best to respond within 24-hours during normal business hours Monday through Friday. That may be affected by volume of requests and complexity of the solution. Thank you for taking the time to let us know there is an area that needs our attention. We strive for excellence and this will help us in that pursuit.
Note that we operate in Eastern Standard Time, United States.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How do I reset my password? Forgot Password
- How can I contact Fraud Doctor with specific questions? Go to: https://fraud-doctor.com/contact/support/ for information on how to contact us directly (outside of the learning management system).
- If I paid for my course via PayPal, where can I get more information? Go to: https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/home on the PayPal site for more information about your payment.
- How can I become an affiliate for Master Class by Fraud Doctor? Go to: http://masterclass.fraud-doctor.com/affiliate-program for more information.
Continuing Education Credit (CPE)
- How is the credit hour calculated? One credit hour is equal to fifty minutes of participation in a program of learning.
- How do I claim CPE credit? Each organization has their own requirements on how to submit documentation for receiving the CPE credit. The receiving organizations where you submit the certificate of completion has final authority on the acceptance of the individual courses for CPE credit. Please retain a copy of the notification email you received upon completion as well as the certificate for your records. The email may be requested to document the date of completion.
- What are the eligibility requirements for the course? To be eligible for CPE credit, you must complete the final exam and ending survey within one year of purchase date. You may only claim CPE credit for a course once.
- How do I obtain my certificate of completion? At the end of each lesson, the student must take the quiz for that lesson in order to move on to the next lesson. Once all of the units and lessons for that course have been completed, the student will be required to complete the exam and pass with a minimum score of 80%. At that point, the course evaluation will become available. At the successful completion of the course evaluation, the student will be able to access the course completion certificate awarding the recommended CPE credit hours for that course.
- How can I request a refund on a course I purchased? Go to: http://masterclass.fraud-doctor.com/satisfaction-guarantee for instructions.